Our Kids Martial Arts Programme is a safe, non-contact martial arts class designed for children aged between 4 and 12 years of age which will improve their fitness, confidence, discipline and courage.
Classes are split by age groups 4-6yrs, 6-10yrs and 10-12yrs.
Classes contain all aspects of martial arts that your children would enjoy and we attempt to create an environment whereby they learn valuable life skills that are integral to martial art training at Tring Martial Arts Academy.
Our kids classes serve as an excellent foundation in the martial arts as the training focuses on:
- 100% Age Appropriate Curriculum
- Teaching students how to pay attention so they can become better learners.
- Developing better coordination so they can become more athletically inclined.
- Teaching students how to be more respectful and courteous, both inside and outside the Dojo.
- Showing students the foundational qualities of co-operation, trust and friendship.
- Developing their own Confidence and Mental Self Defence through practice.
- Establishing a Life Long passion for the martial arts through an enjoyable classroom atmosphere where perfect retention of techniques is not as important as enjoying class.
Being able to make mistakes and learning from their experiences will let them experience physical, mental and spiritual growth. Which is why you will never see our instructors being overly critical of an individuals technical performance at an early age. We know that only through long-term practice can “mastery” be achieved.