We cannot wait to see our parents returning to watch classes and we are delighted to announce that from 19th July, the viewing area will be available again however we do have some safety requirements that we must ask you to adhere to for admission:
1. We anticipate that many parents and other members of the family will want to come and watch the classes so we ask that only 1 parent attends in the first few weeks so that everyone has a chance to watch their children in action.
2. With limited space in the viewing area, there will be 9 seats only available on a first come-first served basis.
3. Your temperature must be measured on arrival, anyone with a temperature over 37.8C will be refused entry.
4. Please sanitise your hands upon entry using the sanitiser provided.
5. We do not have room for buggies, prams, bikes, scooters etc. All of these items must be left outside.