Tring Martial Arts Academy LLP (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person.
Processing – includes any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data.
2. Who are we?
Tring Martial Arts Academy LLP is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Tring Martial Arts Academy LLP, Unit 11, Silk Mill Business Park, Brook Street, Tring. HP23 5EF. For all data matters contact Christopher Allen Data Protection Representative on 01442 795001.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data to manage your membership with our Martial Arts Academy.
4. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data? a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
|Consent of the data subject;
|To answer enquiries you make
|Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
|FOR THE MEMBERSHIP OF OUR CLUB.
|Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
|WHERE REQUIRED BY A LEGAL AUTHORITY
|Processing necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
|Supplying information to our insurer and legal advisors for the purposes of any injury claim made against us
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with relevant staff members of our Academy and consistent with the above.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary.
7. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
8. Your rights and your personal data
Under the GDPR your rights include:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain suchdata;
- THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING AT ANY TIME, WHERECONSENT WAS YOUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA;
10. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Christopher Allen on 01442 795001.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
To contact us, please use the contact form on this website. Thank you for visiting our site.