The Five Core Beliefs.
The five core beliefs that have shaped TMA since its inception are:-
1. We are the friendliest place in town
- Visitors are greeted quickly and made to feel important every day
- Instructors eagerly approach students every day
- Senior students are reminded to greet junior students every day
- Through bows, handshakes and polite greetings, respect permeates throughout the school every day
2. We are the cleanest place in town
- The exterior of the school, and the lobby, mat and bathrooms are spotless all the time
- Equipment is tidy, fresh and always put away neatly
- We do not tolerate foul language or inappropriate conduct in any shape or form
- We maintain a family friendly environment
3. We only ever teach great classes, never just good classes
- Every class is taught by motivated, enthusiastic and well trained instructors who have the students’ best interest in mind
- Every class is a great workout
- Every class teaches age and rank appropriate curriculum
- Every class teaches quality life skills
- Every class stresses student camaraderie
4. We believe that everyone can achieve Black Belt Excellence
- We believe that new people will join and the training will benefit them
- We believe that students will achieve their first belt
- We believe that students will achieve their intermediate belts
- We believe that students will earn their black belts and support them in every way
5. We believe that martial arts taught well can benefit not only our members, but our community as well
- We believe that to affect massive change within our community we must have an unwavering focus on standards and service.
- We believe that through our un-restrained efforts we will raise the standard of the martial arts profession not only in Tring but around the UK.
- We believe that our undiminished commitment to our community is best served through our full time centre of excellence.
- We believe that through a constant and never ending pursuit of excellence we can achieve incredible things for our members and our community.